People say home is where the heart is, what does that mean? Love, Family, Dreams, Friends there’s so many places where my heart goes, but where is my home? I have lived in Boston, Palo Alto, Bellevue, and now Orange, but where next? Where is home? I traveled to Washington for thanksgiving and we are driving to Portland. It’s interesting I always felt like Washington was my home and I think one day it will be my home, but at this moment it definitely doesn’t feel like home. It feels as though it’s filled with the past. My heart is in the theatre, so it seems as though the stage is my home that is one of my homes. My family is my home, so even if I am traveling with them does that mean I am at home? I think it might. But recently I feel like home is in me, in my mind and body with where I am and what I am doing.
So to continue my adventure comedy, I think it’s the people in my life who give me long lasting advice. One of my friends once told me that, “it’s important to think with your heart and not your mind.” He meant it. If we are so stuck in our thoughts we lose sight of what our hearts want, and a big part of this has to do with where are we going in our twenties, so I come back to HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS. Again I guess I m just realizing we need to live life with out hearts and we will be home.
There’s time, lot’s of time. I will figure it out. Onto the adventure. With my Heart and not my mind.
"Well there's a good beginning, if you go on that way lord knows what will happen."
-Servant of Two Masters
No comments:
Post a Comment