I keep realizing how lucky I am, a day of giving thanks is what makes me realize how awesome life is? I guess I will take it.
To Continue my Adventure Comedy or as my cousin and I would say, Adcomedventury, today I woke up, read the newspaper, supported my family who was doing the crossword, ate a bagel and cream cheese AND I did drink some coffee. Then the day really began with some cards, I beat my cousin in cribbage! I like to win! Then we went on an adventure to a coffee place and I just was able to enjoy the scenery of Portland, it's so much better then the cali trees. We got back and began a puzzle my mom said that when we finished the edges we could have a tequila shot. Only my mom would jokingly make a puzzle into some sort of drinking game. Then my cousins and I played five hundred ( my favorite card game) and we lost. I got sad, because my competitive side was BLAZING.
Anyway, this is a day for everyone to realize what they are thankful for. And for me that's my family. A wise woman told me today that we change every ten years, I think I am afraid of change, but I am going to be okay with it right now. I may not have the closest friends in my life and I may for the first time ever not really want a guy in my life, BUT I am happy and I am alive and I am figuring me out!!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN! I guarantee my mom will want to do more tequila shots if not shots of whipped cream (meaning posing with whipped cream covering our bodies..... WHAT????)
LOVE IT! pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment