Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Poem

[When It comes to Love its You]

· Written By: Sarah Eisenberg

They say someday he will come

but till then I am numb

for you sing me beautiful songs

and could do no wrongs

for I wish I could say this too

that ten minutes ago I saw you

Well my dear prince you know

that I will call you rain or snow

for I want us both to be

so, so far from being lonely

and to be a princess to you

would be the very least I could do

For I will always woo

To be with you too.

When I wish upon a star

Know I wish you weren't so far.

You are an idea with a sweet tone

and right now I am alone

For someday you will fill me with glee

and I will wish you were near me

For you're as cute as a cherry

And FYI I don’t drink dairy .

You make the world go round

At least that is what I have found.

Gosh you know that I love thee

With all me heart and soulee

No comments:

Post a Comment