Friday, November 25, 2011

The day they call Black Friday!

I did a puzzle.

Wow.

People, they ask for guidance but does anyone ever actually listen? No. They go with their gut and that is the right thing to do but if you ask questions and you stop listening people may stop wanting to listen.

Sorry. I needed to rant.

Okay.
I like to hang out with my cousins and play cards, I like to watch movies and television shows, I like to read, I like to cook and I like to eat good food.

How many times a day do we think about what we actually like to do? and how we can make OURSELVES happy? I promise I am not a selfish people. yes I am becoming MORE selfish, but that's saying a lot. It's been a day of book buying and hair cutting and food (it's still thanksgiving break)
Cutting my hair is very nice it's like therapy, you feel great and new and confident. I got bangs! YAY to new things. AND I got a Carol Burnett, I want to be the next Carol Burnett, and have a show that's different then SNL and works with the audience and is comedic like her.

YAY to new beginnings!

I hope everyone holiday shopping went Splendidly!
More to come.

(Sorry today was a little hectic I almost didn't write anything.)

-This to shall Pass-

No comments:

Post a Comment