Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back to My place of Schooling

It's strange. I don't feel the same support. I don't feel the same excitement, but I need to take the essence of home and make it radiate where ever I am.

Home for me ended up being a blessing. I caught up with some good friends and some old friends that I felt as if I was drifting away from them. And I was okay with that. Then there were the friends that made me shine, made me laugh and over all gave me my spirit back and reminded me of who I am.

I am a woman who enjoys playing.

Also, as my adcomventury goes on. I think a moment of importance is when I walked out into snow flake lane and there were so many people standing there, my overwhelmed bug hit but then I looked at my dance partner and just began to dance and forget the people surrounding us.

Onto the fun.

Before I left for California, I saw Brandon Ivie's Cinderella in Seattle and this may sound corny but it made me realize I am no longer afraid of love. I am so excited for what life holds and this fear of who I am needs to vanish.

I think fear is something you need to look at head on. AND ROCK THE WORLD!

Have a good day! We're one step closer to the weekend... which I already need.

No comments:

Post a Comment